Ian Murdock, RIP
Stephen J. Turnbull
2016-01-02 05:45:20 UTC
Hi everyone,

Many of you are probably aware that Ian Murdock, the "Ian" in Debian,
passed away recently. I would like to compose and send a brief
message of condolence and appreciation to the designated channel, and
sign it

Stephen Turnbull <***@xemacs.org>
On behalf of the XEmacs Review Board, contributors, and community

Comments welcome.
Subject: [tlug] RIP Ian Murdock, Debian Founder
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 14:46:28 +0800
Way too young to die. Rest in peace.
https://bits.debian.org/2015/12/mourning-ian-murdock.html
http://www.zdnet.com/article/debian-linux-founder-ian-murdock-dies-at-42-cause-unknown/
Mats Lidell
2016-01-02 10:47:50 UTC
I would like to compose and send a brief message of condolence and
appreciation to the designated channel, and sign it
On behalf of the XEmacs Review Board, contributors, and community
+1

Yours
%% Mats
Vin Shelton

Jerry James
2016-01-05 04:05:33 UTC
Post by Vin Shelton
I agree. Thank you, Stephen.
Me, too.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/
Byrel Mitchell
2016-01-05 12:00:41 UTC
Ditto. He meant a lot to the community.
Post by Jerry James
Post by Vin Shelton
I agree. Thank you, Stephen.
Me, too.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/
Stephen J. Turnbull
2016-01-02 04:55:18 UTC
Hi everyone,

Many of you are probably aware that Ian Murdock, the "Ian" in Debian,
passed away recently. I would like to compose and send a brief
message of condolence and appreciation to the designated channel, and
sign it

Stephen Turnbull <***@xemacs.org>
On behalf of the XEmacs Review Board, contributors, and community

Comments welcome.

[ATTACHMENT forwarded message, message/rfc822]